[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- subject: canadischer schneider
- from: email@example.com
- Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 18:49:58 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hab ich das schon auf Euch losgelassen??
Wenn nicht, dann viel Spass, falls ja, dann nochmal:
Subject: ISP Legal Liabilties for Speech: Articles by Mr. Justice John
What are the legal liabilities of Internet service providers for speech that
they publish? In a series of two important articles, Mr. Justice John
Sopinka of Canada's Supreme Court examines the relationship of the Canada's
Charter of Rights and Freedoms to the limits of allowable speech, with
particular reference to electronic publishers. These articles are must
reading for lawyers, publishers and Internet service providers. Find them
at http://www.canniff.com/tmdenton/. Timothy Denton is counsel to the
Canadian Association of Internet Providers.